Ms AileenEYFS Teacher
- University of the Free State, South Africa
- (B.ed) Bachelor’s degree in Foundation Phase education - 2019
- TEFL certificate Qualify Level 5 (Teaching English as a foreign language) - 2020
- Grade R development and School Readiness diploma (ages 4-6) -2020
- Jolly phonics Diploma – phonics program - 2021
- Autism course (Blaze academy) - 2018
- Fine motor hands development course (2017)
I am from a small city called Bloemfontein in South Africa. I have always had a passion to teach and educate the younger generation to become active members of society. I love working with the Foundation phase / Nursery groups because this is the stage of development where you see the most holistic and positive changes, skills development and of course development in language and communication.
I have been working with foundation phase children ages (2-7years) for the last 7 years. First starting my career in South Africa as a Foundation phase Teacher and then moving to Russia where I started my career as a Foundation phase teacher at Uni-School in Kazan and later moved to Moscow where I continued in the Foundation phase teaching area as a Teacher.
In my spare time I wish to explore and travel with my husband. I am also a food lover and I adore running, cycling and being outdoors.
My passion for teaching is harvested in the idea that a nursery classroom should be a FUN, enjoyable environment where skills are taught through play and games and where language and communication play fundamental roles in development. I wish to provide such an environment for all children entering my classroom. A classroom where children are nurtured, happy, safe and educated to their full ability at their own pace and time.